Professional Certificate Course on Early Childhood Care and Development
2-month certificate course on ECD by ICHD and Light of Hope Ltd.
Course type: On-job training and Entry level
About the Certificate Course
This International Course is developed by ICHD’s expert professional team guided by Dr. Cassie Landers, Assistant Professor, Columbia University, USA. Besides, Red Rivers College, Canada – a leading institution for ECD has contributed to the course with video and content materials that are used in the course. The professional course on early childhood care and development will give an overall understanding of the importance of early childhood care and development, major theories and the strengths of each. The course is conducted by some of the most reputed practitioners, experts in the field of early childhood development in Bangladesh and in the region.
Pre-school & Kindergarten Teachers, Caregiver, Special School Teachers, Fresh Graduates interested in education sector, and importantly – the Parents. Schools and organizations can enroll their staff to develop their capacity.
Certificate Course Outline
- Importance of Early Childhood Care and Development
- Theory of Child Development
- Children and Brain Development: What We Know About How Children Learn
- Experience-based Brain Development
- Guidelines for Adult-Child Interaction
- Learning Style & Multiple Intelligences
- Early Language Development
- Play as Medium of Learning
- Class starts from January 23rd, 2021 (Saturday)
- Weekly 2-hour class (Every Saturday from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Class will be recorded and shared with participants.
Course Main Activity
- Weekly 2-hour online class
- Course Materials will be shared
- Participant Assignment
- Completion Certification
*Participants will receive professional certificate issued by ICHD and Light of Hope Ltd.
We have gathered a wonderful group of faculties for this professional course. Total 3 faculty members from ICHD will conduct the entire professional course.
Institute of Child and Human Development (ICHD). Vice chair, Bangladesh ECD Network (BEN)
Shaheen Akter has 25 years of experience in the ECD and education sector with international experience working in countries like Tanzania and Uganda.
Anjuman Parvin Ovi is an Early Childhood Development Specialist, Special Education Consultant, Parenting Expert and Mental Health Practitioner. She has 12 years of experience in the field of Child Development & Education.
Total Course Fee 6,000 BDT
This course was total cost of 25,000 BDT when it was offline and 6 months long! Due to covid-19, we have consolidated into 2 months long & the course fee reduced to 5000 only!
* Scholarship available for fresh graduates.
* Course Fee can be paid in two installments. 50% should pay before enrollment.
*Institutions and organizations can take this opportunity. Even individuals can form small groups to pay for the course.
Registration for the Course
If you or your organization is interested for the certificate course, please register going to the below form-
Sharmin Easha, Senior Faculty, Teachers Time, Light of Hope Ltd. Mobile: 01728050075
Tariqul Islam Taseen, Executive, Teachers Time, Light of Hope Ltd. Mobile: 01968774018