Professional Certificate Course on Effective English Teaching Techniques
About the Course
The course aims at improving teachers’ professional skills for teaching English by exposing them to and making them practice a range of teaching methods and techniques. It will also train them in delivering sessions for both online and offline lectures using technology. The practical approach in all teaching, as well as the exposure to technology, will make this course an exceptional training opportunity.
- Teachers teaching English in Kindergarten, English medium school, Primary, Secondary, and Madrasa students.
- Fresh Graduates who are interested in starting careers as an English teacher.
- Schools and organizations can enroll their teachers.
- Facilitating English Teaching in Classroom
- Giving differentiated instructions
- Teaching Grammar vocabulary using PPP
- Teaching pronunciation
- Facilitating Interactive Class
- Providing effective feedback
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching English Speaking
- Course starts from 25th December 2020.
- Total 2-month engagement (weekly 2-hour class on)
- 16 Hours live class, 14 Hours study and assignment.
- Class is recorded and shared with participants (if anyone miss any class).
Course Main Activity
- Weekly 2-hour online class
- Course Materials will be shared
- Participant Assignment
- Completion Certification
- Participants will receive a professional certificate issued by TESOL and Light of Hope Ltd.
Nadia Zamal Chowdhury
Deputy General Manager, S.P.E.E.D
Cambridge Diploma in Teaching & Training (CID TT)
Masters in TESOL
10+ years training experience
Tanzeela Amin Aureen
Cambridge Certified Trainer
Professional Certificate: Certificate Course in TESOL
LLB (Hons), University of Derby, UK. B.Ed (Cont.)
Teaching Experience: 15 years
Experience as a Trainer: Over 7 years
Mohona Mahjabin (Maitree)
BA in English, North South University; Literature & Linguistics
MA in TESOL, BRAC University
Professional Certificate: CELTA and PTE exam trainer (Global)
Teaching Experience: 6 years
Training Trainer: 3 years
Number of People Trained: 1000+ participants
Md Emdadul Haque
Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT), University of Cambridge
Teaching Excellence & Achievement Prog, California State University, USA.
Teacher Trainer, SESIP, Ministry of Education, Bangladesh
English Teacher, 14+ years. Teacher trained in Bangladesh and Abroad: 800+
Total Course Fee 6,000 BDT
* Scholarship available for fresh graduates.
* Course Fee can be paid in two installments. 50% should pay before enrollment.
*Institutions and organizations can take this opportunity. Even individuals can form small groups to pay for the course.
We have introduced few more Certificate Courses which are designed based on different topics ,teachers and parents can easily improve their professional and parenting skills by doing those.
Best wishes for all.
Registration for the Course
If you or your organization is interested for the certificate course, please register by fill up the form below: