Professional Certificate Course on Special Education
- November 16, 2020
- Posted by: Teachers Time
- Category: Certificate Course
The objective of this two-month training course on special education is to develop a comprehensive idea about disabilities in children. How to support and educate them at home or at schools by parents and teachers.
Special children parent (1-12 years), special school teacher, Coordinator, Educator, organization staff working with special and inclusive education and fresh graduates interested in special education to develop their capacity.
- Varieties of disabilities in children and adults living around us.
- Possible cause of intellectual or other disabilities.
- Children with developmental, and physical disabilities in schools and at home.
- Different techniques for teaching children with disability by using IEP.
- Basic idea in speech and occupational therapy for children in need.
- Teaching children with special needs.
- Course starts from 19th December 2020.
- Total 2-month engagement (weekly 2-hour class on Saturday 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- 16 Hours live class, 14 Hours study and assignment.
- Class is recorded and shared with participants (if anyone miss any class).
Course Main Activity:
- Online Class
- Course Material
- Short Video
- Class Assignment
- Opportunity for offline counselling
- Participants will receive joined certificate issued by TDI and Light of Hope Ltd.
Total Course Fee 6,000 BDT
* Scholarship available for fresh graduates.
* Course Fee can be paid in two installments. 50% should pay before enrollment.
*Institutions and organizations can take this opportunity. Even individuals can form small groups to pay for the course.
Registration for the Course
If you or your organization is interested for the certificate course, please register by fill up the form below:
Sharmin Easha, Senior Faculty, Teachers Time, Light of Hope Ltd.
Tariqul Islam Taseen, Executive, Teachers Time, Light of Hope Ltd.