Teachers Time is Hiring Content Creator
- August 22, 2021
- Posted by: Teachers Time
- Category: Job Opportunity
Title: Teachers Time is hiring content creator
We are looking for Content Creators who can produce marketing copies to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our social media.
Teachers Time is the world’s largest parenting and teacher skill development platform in Bangla. Our team is growing, and we currently have an outstanding opportunity for Content Creators to write and publish various types pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, social media posts, blogs.
Content Creators responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our courses, writing blogs about parenting and teaching and promoting our contents on social media.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new clients. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links of published articles) along with your application.
Submit your resume with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Headline: Content Creator
Job Location: Dhaka
Employment Status: Full-time
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social media and monitor engagement (e.g comments and share)
- Identify parents’ and teachers’ need and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design team to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g conversion and bounce rate)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copy writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g WordPress)
- 4. Excellent writing and editing skills in Bengali and English
- 5. An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- 6. Time-management skills
- 7. Familiarity with SEO
1 year – 3 years
Application Process: Send your resume at email@example.com with the email title: Content Creator.
Deadline: September 20, 2021
⩥ Light of Hope Ltd
Light of Hope is an ed-tech organisation that runs the country’s largest after-school programme and provides moral education to children between four and 12 years of age. The company has been working on developing moral codes and nurturing creative skills with courses on crafting, sciences, puppetry, magic, and story making that promote self-expression. Light of Hope operates and bridges the link between children and their adult caregivers through their three wings – Kids Time, Goofi and Teachers Time.
⩥ Teachers Time
Teachers Time is the leading online learning institute for teacher training, parenting courses in Bangla. We aware, educate and help new parents on Early Childhood Development and develop professional skills of teachers. We support school managements to ensure overall school development through our services. Learn more about Teachers Time: www.teacherstimebd.com