Teachers Time is Hiring Social Media Manager
- August 22, 2021
- Posted by: Teachers Time
- Category: Job Opportunity
Title: Teachers Time is hiring Social Media Manager
Teachers Time is the leading online platform for teacher training, parenting courses in Bangla. It is a concern of Light of Hope Ltd. We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. If you are a young professional with 3-5 years of Marketing Experience, Teachers Time is a great place to get ahead. Apply today!
Job Location: Dhaka
Employment Status: Full-time
- Maintain and manage Teachers Time’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on Return on Investment (ROI)
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor Search Engine optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Masters / MBA from a reputed university (Preferably both Masters and Honors in Marketing)
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Graduated in Marketing or relevant field
Compensation & Other Benefits:
Attractive compensation package with other admissible benefits like – Food, Travel allowance, Mobile bill, Incentives, Festival bonuses, Yearly salary review.
Application Process: Send your resume at email@example.com with the email title: Social Media Manager.
Deadline: September 20, 2021
⩥ Light of Hope Ltd
Light of Hope is an ed-tech organisation that runs the country’s largest after-school programme and provides moral education to children between four and 12 years of age. The company has been working on developing moral codes and nurturing creative skills with courses on crafting, sciences, puppetry, magic, and story making that promote self-expression. Light of Hope operates and bridges the link between children and their adult caregivers through their three wings – Kids Time, Goofi and Teachers Time.
⩥ Teachers Time
Teachers Time is the leading online learning institute for teacher training, parenting courses in Bangla. We aware, educate and help new parents on Early Childhood Development and develop professional skills of teachers. We support school managements to ensure overall school development through our services. Learn more about Teachers Time: www.teacherstimebd.com